Smith Controls was established in 1968 and is strategically located in the hi-tech Hudson Valley region, just 30 miles south of Albany.
The Staff is widely experienced, highly professional, and has years of diversified application knowledge. They have implemented projects in the Pulp and Paper, Food and Beverage, Batching, Material Handling, Municipal and Industrial Water/Waste Water Treatment, Machine Tool, SCADA, Process Control and OEM Markets.
Smith Control Systems has a 10,000 Sq Ft. UL-508 shop that is complete with state of the art equipment which maximizes the efficiency and quality of construction.
Full service and Complete Customer Satisfaction set Smith Control Systems, Inc. apart in the field of Control System Design, Manufacturing, and Integration.
Whatever the system requirements are; large or small, simple or complex, local or international; Smith Control Systems, Inc. has demonstrated the ability to provide the solutions that will exceed your expectations; on time and within budget.
It’s not a policy......It’s a responsibility
At Smith Controls every employee incorporates quality in every aspect of their job function using the PCDA method - Plan, Do, Check, Act.
The benefits of this approach include
- Flexibility to adapt to all projects
- Quality is enacted throughout the project
- Each phase and step is reviewed in situ
- Every resource is empowered to take corrective action
OTHER FUN FACTS
- UL-508 approved facility.
- In 1977 we were named the North American Service Organization for Strayfield, Ltd., a manufacturer of High Frequency DI-Electric Dryers. These dryers are used primarily in the food, textile and paper converting industries with an installed base of over 200 units. We are responsible for new machine installations, warranty service as well as routine machine maintenance for any dryers located in North America including Mexico.
We have 10,000 square feet divided into 3,000 square feet of engineering offices and 7,000 square feet of manufacturing space; complete with multiple height loading docks and floor level access.
- On-site computerized engraving system and label printing.
- All drawings are prepared using AutoCAD.
- We have fleet of 11 vehicles for sales, engineering, delivery, support and services.